Do you find yourself tossing and turning throughout the night? Sleep is one of the most important, yet overlooked parts of our everyday health and wellbeing, and picking the wrong bed could be playing a huge part in how well you’re sleeping.
Why is it important to pick the right bed?
Picking the right bed is no easy feat – in fact, with so much choice on the market, selecting the bed that’s going to look great and deliver a good night’s sleep can take months, or even years – and during that time there is plenty of room for error!
But, why does it matter? Surely a bed is just a bed? Well, actually with the recommended 8 hours of sleep in mind, the average adult will spend a total of around 26 years in bed! So, can you really afford to be sleeping in the wrong bed? Here are just some of the benefits that come with finding the perfect bed for you:
- Improved quality of sleep, leading to improved concentration, boost in mood and better physical and mental health (to name just a few)
- The right bed can make you fall in love with your bedroom again, whether you opt for a wooden bed frame or a king size TV bed – it can help you create the sleeping quarters you always dreamed of.
- Taking the time to research the right bed can ensure that you are investing your money into something you can love and enjoy for years to come.
In short, the right bed can benefit you financially, physically and emotionally – so why wouldn’t you want to get the perfect bed for you the first time around?
Choosing the best bed for your needs
Whether you like a bed that offers plenty of room to spread out and sink into slumber or prefer an extra firm bed that offers structure and support, picking the right bed is largely down to personal preference. So, when it comes to figuring out what type of bed is going to be best for a great night’s sleep you want to be considering the following:
- Size – Picking the right bed isn’t only important for improving your quality of sleep, but it can also be the difference between a room you like and one you love to spend time in. Therefore, the size of the bed you opt for is of huge importance. A single bed may be all you require, but it could be lost in a large bedroom, whereas a king size or super king bed may take up too much space. Always assess the room and your requirements before committing to any size of bed.
- Tension – Your bed might be delightfully soft, but it may also be the cause of your crippling back pain. One of the most important things to consider when selecting the best bed for you is the tension factor. Soft, firm or extra firm, these elements can make a big difference in how well you sleep and how much you enjoy your new bed.
- Brand – For many, the brand of the bed means a lot, and can be the deciding factor in a tough decision. The brands we stock here at Dreamers are vast, but all offer their own unique benefits, meaning that picking a bed is made that bit easier. So, whether you had your heart set on a Hypnos bed or have always dreamt of a luxurious Mammoth mattress – we have it all to help you enjoy a perfect night’s sleep.
Get your perfect bed with Dreamers Bed Centre
Are you ready for a change? Our range of luxurious, affordable beds in Wigan are perfect whether this is your first ever time buying a bed, or you’re in need of an upgrade – so why not get in touch?